Training device for an ER mounting frame (pneumatics/hydraulics). The communication connections for 1 x PROFINET and 1 x USB are accessible at the front via sturdy plug connectors.
The Touch Panel KTP400 Basic PN is a 4" touch panel with 4 additional, programmable, tactile function buttons and is part of the new basic Siemens HMI series for simple applications.
Features of the basic panel:
- Touch and button functionality
- Interface for connecting to various PLCs
- Archiving via USB stick
- Programming as of WinCC Basic V13 (TIA portal)
Scope of delivery
- Siemens Touch Panel KTP400 Basic PN didactically set up on a mounting frame housing
- Siemens Ethernet switch Scalance XB005 is supplied (not set up on a housing for an ER mounting frame)
- 2 Ethernet cables (CAT 6, crossed, 6 m)
- Programming software SIMATIC WinCC Basic
For schools and educational institutes in the commercial sector.
- Windows 7 (64-bit) Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate SP1
- Windows 10 (64-bit) Professional/Enterprise 1703
- Height x depth: approx. 170 x approx. 80 mm
- Device width: 245 mm
- Supply voltage: 24 V DC
Available as a package: Touch Panel KTP400 EduTrainer Compact + Ethernet switch XB005 EduTrainer Compact
1 x Touch Panel KTP400 EduTrainer Compact + 1 x Ethernet switch XB005 EduTrainer Compact (order no. 8022734)
6 x Touch Panel KTP400 EduTrainer Compact + 6 x Ethernet switch XB005 EduTrainer Compact (order no. 8022735)