Training device for an A4 mounting frame or as a desktop device. The communication connections for 2 x TCP/IP, 1 x RS-232 and 2 x USB are accessible at the front via sturdy plug connectors.
Festo CDPX panels are high-performance processors combined with wide-screen technology. They provide more functions at a higher resolution for man-machine interfaces.
Features of the CDPX panels:
- Open for web and multimedia applications
- Incorporation of standard documents
- Multiple interfaces for process communication
- Integrated Ethernet switch
- Programming with Designer Studio
- Supported PLC protocols: CODESY 2.3 and 3.5, Modbus TCP client, TCP server, RTU client, RTU server
Scope of delivery
Festo CDPX-X-A-W-7 touch panel set-up on an A4 board
Windows XP/7/8/10 (32/64 bit)
- Front panel: 266 x 297 mm
- Device depth: 90 mm
- Supply voltage: 24 V DC
Programming software available as download at www.festo-didactic.com