Filter regulator valve with pressure gauge, on-off valve, quick push-in connectors and quick coupling plug, mounted on a swivel support. The filter with water separator removes dirt, pipe sinter, rust and condensed water. The pressure regulator maintains the supply air pressure at the set operating pressure and compensates pressure fluctuations. The filter bowl has a condensate drain valve.
The on-off valve pressurises and vents the entire control system. The 3/2-way valve is actuated by a rotary button.
- Design: Piston regulator valve with sintered filter and water trap
- Standard nominal flow rate*: 1600 l/min
- Input pressure: max. 1600 kPa (16 bar)
- Working pressure: max. 1200 kPa (12 bar)
- Grade of filtration: 5 µm
- Condensate quantity: 43 cm3
- Connector: G 1/8, QS-6 for plastic tubing PUN 6 x 1
* Input pressure: 1000 kPa (10 bar)
Operating pressure: 600 kPa (6 bar)
Differential pressure: 100 kPa (1 bar)