EDS® Water Management is a modular training system which represents the core processes of a water and wastewater treatment plant in the form of a water loop from the source to the wastewater treatment plant and back again.
After having worked through the exercises in the "Monitoring, controlling and optimizing operations" workbook, learners will be able to:
- Control the level using a two-point controller and a linear controller
- Control the flow rate using a proportional-integral controller
- Understand the features of different controller types and reliably implement the controllers
- Identify the impacts of different controller settings on energy consumption
- Find the best control strategy for ventilation
All workbooks contain:
- Sample solutions
- Training notes
- Worksheets for learners
- Multimedia CD-ROM with graphics
M. Groß, Y. Salazar, T. Schwab, J. Strittmatter
Edition 2014, 110 pages, colour, in folder.