EDS® Water Management is a modular training system which represents the core processes of a water and wastewater treatment plant in the form of a water loop from the source to the wastewater treatment plant and back again.
After having worked through the exercises in the "Energy Optimization in Water and Wastewater Treatment Plants" workbook, learners will be able to:
- Recognize the difference in energy consumption between a free and narrow piping system
- Identify potential for energy savings and energy conversion in water and wastewater treatment plants
- Compare different control strategies with regard to their energy requirements in order to optimize the efficiency of plant components
- Calculate the costs of different control strategies
- Implement energy management processes and methods
All workbooks contain:
- Sample solutions
- Training notes
- Worksheets for learners
- Multimedia CD-ROM with graphics
M. Groß, P. Maurer, Y. Salazar, T. Schwab, J. Strittmatter
Edition 2014, 186 pages, color, in folder.