Nowadays, Poka Yoke measures are an established part of quality assurance. Poka Yoke is a well-known principle, which originated in Japan. In Japanese, Poka Yoke means avoiding unintentional human error. Poka Yoke describes a principle that includes technical measures/equipment for preventing errors and eliminating them immediately.
- The story of Poka Yoke
- Inclusion of the seven types of waste
- The Poka Yoke system
- Typical examples of human error
- Basic elements of Poka Yoke
- Error-oriented approach
- Process-oriented approach
- Production-oriented approach
- Case studies
- Tasks and exercises
We meet your requirements
Our eLearning courses can be made available to you in several ways, depending on your learning infrastructure.
- Within the basic subscription of our digital learning portal Festo LX. Discover our eLearning courses and many more contents and features.
- Single online access for selected eLearning courses via Festo LX, if you are only interested in selected courses.
- Integration in the Classroom Manager Vocational Training.
- Integration in your existing Learning Management System.
Find out more about our eLearning solutions and the different purchasing solutions here