The multimedia and interactive training program covers the basics of Fieldbus technology and is suitable for beginners who would like an overview of the subject. Animations are used to illustrate various practical examples. All relevant terms on the subject of bus technology can be found in the integrated dictionary.
From the contents:
- Advantages of Fieldbus systems
- The design of Fieldbus systems (different areas of application, open and closed technical concepts, such as message-oriented bus systems, user-oriented bus systems, multi-master concepts, database concepts, installation concepts)
- RS 485/RS 422 (introduction, cabling, function)
- Topology (introduction, line, ring, tree)
We meet your requirements
Our eLearning courses can be made available to you in several ways, depending on your learning infrastructure.
- Within the basic subscription of our digital learning portal Festo LX. Discover our eLearning courses and many more contents and features.
- Single online access for selected eLearning courses via Festo LX, if you are only interested in selected courses.
- Integration in the Classroom Manager Vocational Training.
- Integration in your existing Learning Management System.
Find out more about our eLearning solutions and the different purchasing solutions here