The Electropneumatics training program builds on the Pneumatics training program and reinforces material already learned from practical projects. Starting with actual industrial applications, fundamental electropneumatic circuits are produced. Multiple exercises allow trainees to repeat, apply, and develop what they have learned. During an exercise, the program responds to each of the trainee’s answers with the appropriate feedback.
The trainee is supported by the basic knowledge module, which provides fundamental knowledge on electropneumatics in a structured, systematic manner. In the components module, the structure, function and application of typical electropneumatic components is described. Various supporting materials are available to complete the exercise, such as PDF documents, a variety of downloads and a comprehensive glossary.
From the table of contents:
- Advantages and drawbacks of electropneumatics
- Safety in electropneumatic circuits
- Fundamentals of electrical engineering
- Pneumatic circuit diagram
- Electrical circuit diagram
- Basic logic functions
- Direct and indirect electrical control, time and pressure dependent process controls
- Signal storage in the power and in the control unit, latching circuit
- Documentation for a control unit
- Maintenance and repair of electropneumatic systems
- Solenoid actuated valves
- Double-acting cylinders
- Electrical buttons and switches
- Relays and contactors, timed relays
- Pressure switch
- Standardized circuit diagrams, electrical and pneumatic circuit diagrams
We meet your requirements
Our eLearning courses can be made available to you in several ways, depending on your learning infrastructure.
- Within the basic subscription of our digital learning portal Festo LX. Discover our eLearning courses and many more contents and features.
- Single online access for selected eLearning courses via Festo LX, if you are only interested in selected courses.
- Integration in the Classroom Manager Vocational Training.
- Integration in your existing Learning Management System.
Find out more about our eLearning solutions and the different purchasing solutions here