The Electrohydraulics training program builds on the Hydraulics training program and reinforces material already learnt from practical projects. Starting with concrete industrial applications, fundamental electrohydraulic circuits are produced. With the help of numerous exercises, learnt material will be revised, applied and further developed by you. During an exercise, the programme reacts to each answer with varying feedback.
The trainee is supported by the basic knowledge module, which provides fundamental knowledge on electrohydraulics in a structured, systematic manner. In the components module, the structure, function and application of typical electrohydraulic components is described. Various supporting materials are available to complete the exercise such as PDF documents, a variety of downloads and a comprehensive glossary.
From the contents:
- Advantages and drawbacks of electrohydraulics
- Safety in electrohydraulic circuits
- Fundamentals of electrical engineering
- Hydraulic circuit diagram
- Electrical circuit diagram
- Basic logic functions
- Direct and indirect electrical control, time and path-dependent process controls
- Signal storage in the power and in the control unit, latching circuit
- Documentation for a control unit
- Maintenance and repair of electrohydraulic systems
- Solenoid actuated valves: spring return and pulse valves
- Double-acting cylinders
- Electrical buttons and switches
- Relays and contactors, timed relays
- Standardised circuit diagrams, electrical and hydraulic circuit diagrams
- Documentation of electrohydraulic controllers
- Simulation of a hydraulic and electrical circuit diagram
We meet your requirements
install our eLearning courses on the Classroom Manager VT or any other learning management system or directly access them online on my|eCampus.