The training program “Electric drives 2” further explores the material covered in “Electric drives 1” and also includes new topic areas.
This training program is suitable for beginners and advanced students. The first two chapters address the topic of controlling DC and AC motors. The third chapter focuses on the energy efficiency of electric drives, looking at economic and environmental aspects.
From the contents:
Controlling DC motors
- Armature reaction
- Speed control
- Four-quadrant operation
Controlling AC motors
- Motor characteristic curve
- Open-loop and closed-loop speed control
- Frequency converters
- Smooth start-up
- Economic aspects
- Degree of efficiency
- Minimizing losses
- Energy efficiency measures
- Environmental aspects
- Merits of electric motors
We meet your requirements
Our eLearning courses can be made available to you in several ways, depending on your learning infrastructure.
- Within the basic subscription of our digital learning portal Festo LX. Discover our eLearning courses and many more contents and features.
- Single online access for selected eLearning courses via Festo LX, if you are only interested in selected courses.
- Integration in the Classroom Manager Vocational Training.
- Integration in your existing Learning Management System.
Find out more about our eLearning solutions and the different purchasing solutions here