This Tec2Screen® course covers training content from the field of fluid engineering using Festo Didactic learning systems. Pictures from real-life situations, graphic representations of physical, technical processes, animated processes, and a direct connection to practice illustrate the subjects in a straightforward way.
- Reducing consumption by reducing pressure on the return stroke
- Shutting off the compressed air supply in the retracted position
- Using a short-circuit valve
- Restricting supply air for the return stroke
- Using a 5-port/2-way double solenoid valve to save electrical power
– 2x Digital I/O Connect
– 2x Analog In Connect
– 4x Power Connect
We meet your requirements
Our Tec2Screen courses and simulations can be made available to you in several ways, depending on your learning infrastructure.
- Single online access for selected T2S courses and simulations via Festo LX, if you are only interested in selected contents.
With this licensing option, the functionality of our learning portal Festo LX are limited and optimized for the single usage and management of courses as well as the tracking of learning progress.
In case you are interested in more features and course content from Festo Didactic, please have a look at the Basic Package subscription of our new learning portal Festo LX Learn more
If you have also subscribed to the Festo LX basic package, the selected courses and simulations will be unlocked additionally for you and functions will not be limited.
- Integration in the Classroom Manager Vocational Training
If you are interested in a full Learning Management System solution, we recommend the Classroom Manager Vocation Training (CRM VT) to you.
Similar as Festo LX, this is a cloud-based online solution.
You can purchase our Tec2Screen courses and simulations as integration to the Classroom Manager in a subscription-based model (selecting the number of users and the duration of your subscription in years).
- Tec2Screen® Connect: Digital I/O (Order no. 8028146)
- Tec2Screen® Connect: Analog In (Order no. 8028147)
- Tec2Screen® Connect: Power (Order no. 8028149)
- Proximity sensor, electronic, with cylinder mounting (Order no. 2344752)
- One-way flow control valve (Order no. 193967)
- Double-acting cylinder (Order no. 152888)
- Plastic tubing
- Start-up valve with filter control valve (Order no. 540691)
- 5/2-way solenoid valve with LED (Order no. 567199)
- Non-return valve, delockable (Order no. 540715)
- Pressure gauge (Order no. 152865)
- Stop, 35 mm adjustment path (Order no. 548630)
- Pressure regulator valve with pressure gauge (Order no. 539756)
- Pressure sensor with display (Order no. 572745)
- Flow sensor, 0.5 – 50 l/min, analogue (Order no. 8036235)
- 4 mm Safety laboratory cables, 106 pieces, red, blue, and black (Order no. 8092668)