This Tec2Screen® course covers topics from the field of fluid power using the learning systems of Festo Didactic. Images from real-life situations, graphical representations of physical-technical processes, animated processes and a direct link to practice illustrate the topics in a straightforward way.
- Investigating and evaluating the power balance for different concepts of hydraulic energy generation
- Mode of operation of an open-centre load-sensing pressure balance
- Reducing the power loss of a constant pump by using an open-centre load-sensing pressure balance for dynamic pressure adaptation to the load pressure
– 2x Analog In Connect
– 2x Power Connect
We meet your requirements
Our Tec2Screen courses and simulations can be made available to you in several ways, depending on your learning infrastructure.
- Single online access for selected T2S courses and simulations via Festo LX, if you are only interested in selected contents.
With this licensing option, the functionality of our learning portal Festo LX are limited and optimized for the single usage and management of courses as well as the tracking of learning progress.
In case you are interested in more features and course content from Festo Didactic, please have a look at the Basic Package subscription of our new learning portal Festo LX Learn more
If you have also subscribed to the Festo LX basic package, the selected courses and simulations will be unlocked additionally for you and functions will not be limited.
- Integration in the Classroom Manager Vocational Training
If you are interested in a full Learning Management System solution, we recommend the Classroom Manager Vocation Training (CRM VT) to you.
Similar as Festo LX, this is a cloud-based online solution.
You can purchase our Tec2Screen courses and simulations as integration to the Classroom Manager in a subscription-based model (selecting the number of users and the duration of your subscription in years).
- Tec2Screen® Connect: Analog In (Order no. 8028147)
- Tec2Screen® Connect: Power (Order no. 8028149)
- Flow control valve (Order no. 152842)
- Pressure switch, electronic (Order no. 548612)
- Pressure relief valve (Order no. 544335)
- Flow sensor (Order no. 567191)
- Hydraulic motor (Order no. 152858)
- Pressure compensator for open centre load sensing (Order no. 572123)
- T-distributor (Order no. 152847)
- Shut-off valve (Order no. 152844)
- Hydraulic power pack with a constant-displacement pump (Order no. 152962)
- Hose line with quick release couplings (Order no. 152960)
- Hose line with quick release couplings (Order no. 152970)
- Hose line with quick release couplings (Order no. 159386)
- 4-way distributor with pressure gauge (Order no. 159395)
- 4 mm Safety laboratory cables, 106 pieces, red, blue, and black (Order no. 8092668)