Recommended and published by the German Federal Institute for Vocational Training (Bundesinstitut für Berufsbildung (BIBB)).
- Physical fundamentals
- Power supply unit with gear pump
- Filter and tank
- Directional-control valves: 3/2-, 4/2- and 4/3-way valve
- Non-return valve: flow-control valve, 2-way flow-control valve, one-way flow-control valve
- Pressure valve and pressure switch: pressure-relief valve and pressure-control valve
- Application circuits: differential circuit, fast-feed circuit, pressureless pump circulation, Hydraulic motor
- Commissioning and maintenance with troubleshooting.
The BIBB Hydraulics equipment set is designed for the BIBB course.
The BIBB Hydraulics course consists of:
Booklet for instructor
Edition 1993, 112 pages, in loose-leaf folder
Order no. 93680 (German).
Exercises for students
Edition 1993, 138 pages, in loose-leaf binder
Order no. 93685 (German).
Exercises and log sheets
Edition 1999, 96 pages, loose-leaf
Order no. 93690 (German).
Contains the above three BIBB course publications and the appropriate solutions. Designed for use with Festo Didactic equipment sets.
462 pages, in binder
Order no. 93024 (German)
Fundamentals and equipment, calculations and application examples
Documentation for training and professional use. This book is a standalone reference work that is based on the chapter structure of the book of exercises (order no. 93685) and contains further information.
Edition 1997, 256 pages, in binder
Order no. 94558 (German)
Transparencies for the series of exercises
Cutaway drawings and functional diagrams of the most important hydraulic components.
Edition 2000, 24 transparencies, on CD-ROM
Order no. 92190 (German)