Control technology explained simply and comprehensibly
The training package Basic principles of control technology provides a fast and easy-to-understand introduction to the topic of controllers and controlled systems.
The basic terminology of control technology, the behaviour of various controllers and the structured analysis of requirements for controlled systems are particularly important here.
Ways and means of analysing and solving control problems are shown and looked at in depth through experiments during the projects.
The equipment set permits fast and flexible construction of different controllers and thus allows simple inspections of behaviour based on the interaction with controlled systems of different types.
All parts of the equipment set are completely equipped with safety plug connections. The Combiboard Digital and Control Technology EduTrainer® contained in the equipment set provides the required supply voltages for all tests and also contains a square-wave generator with 7 different output frequencies. This Combiboard EduTrainer® is also used in the training package Digital technology.
- 1x 2 differential inputs with subtracter
- 1x P element
- 1x I element
- 1x D element
- 1x summer with adjustable offset
- 1x limiter with level adaptation of the output signals
- 1x comparator with hysteresis and switching output
- 2x controlled system
- Structure of a control circuit
- Spring response, dynamic behaviour
- Standardising physical variables
- Bode diagram
- Modelling a controlled system
- Positive and negative feedback
- Two and three-step action controller
- P, I and PID controllers
- Stable and unstable behaviour
- Controller gain
- Delay behaviour according to Ziegler and Nichols
The exercises in the workbook contain concrete, realistic projects with problem descriptions, parameters and project tasks.
The workbook contains:
- Sample solutions
- Educational instructions
- Multimedia USB-Stick with or download access to graphics
- Worksheets for learners
The worksheets support the learner in the information and planning phase as well as with execution, monitoring and documentation.
All exercises require independent performance, evaluation and documentation from the learner.
- IEC power cable
- 2 mm Safety laboratory cables, 60 pieces, red, blue and black (Order no. 574206)
- Tektronix TBS2074 digital storage oscilloscope (Order no. 8068879)
- Component set for digital technology (Order no. 574193)
- Application Module Level Control (Order no. 8133444)
- Application Module Speed Control (Order no. 8152965)
- Application Module Linear Position Control (Order no. 8133202)
- Basic principles of closed-loop control technology: Workbook