The workbook for the MPS® Joining station contains six project-based exercises in increasing complexity. Work instructions and safety precautions, fundamental technical information on components and mode of operation of joining station and detailed help guides and circuit diagrams provide ideal preparation for industrial reality.
The workbook contains:
- Sample solutions
- Training notes
- Worksheets for the student
- Courseware on data storage media/download
- Authors: Heike Greißl, Christine Löffler
- Version 08/2018
The workbook teaches the following learning content among others:
- Getting to know the overall and partial function of a complex mechatronic system
- Acquisition of PLC programming knowledge
- Getting to know optic, digital sensors and actuators such as distance sensors
- Preparation and commissioning of a mechatronic system.
- Introduction to IO-Link®, pneumatic control systems, analog signal processing and gripper technology