ITF - Industrial Training Fund Abuja
The Center of Excellence in Abuja is equipped with Industrial Drives and flexible manufacturing in Process and Factory Automation.
The Industrial Training Fund is currently taking part in an accreditation procedure run by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) awarding National Innovation Diploma (NID).
The aim of the ITF is to provide students of Nigerian Universities with technical know-how in Mechatronics to give them first-hand experience. It also offers different training modules for engineers and technicians from the industry to certify them.
Besides, the Training labs will serve as a research center.
The Center of Excellence in Abuja houses 2 labs – Industrial Drives and flexible manufacturing in Process and Factory Automation.
The Center of Excellence has been established in 2017.
Highlights of the Laboratory
Learning Environment for
- Flexible manufacturing in Process and Factory Automation
- Industrial Drives
- Bring student education closer to industrial demands
- Increase the employability of the graduates
- State-of-the-art training equipment and competency based technology training
- World-class lab design according to international standards