Abu Dhabi Polytechnic
The FACT Centre at the Abu Dhabi Polytechnic (ADPoly) is equipped with basic technologies of fluidics, process automation and factory automation.
The aim of ADPoly is to qualify students to become professionals in process and automation technology.
The institute offers a dual system for vocational education meeting the highest international standards in order to build up a knowledge-based economy in the UAE.
The FACT Centre houses 4 labs – pneumatics, hydraulics, process automation and factory automation.
The FACT Centre was established in 2014.
Highlights of the Laboratory
Learning Environment for:
- Advanced training in process automation
- Flexible manufacturing in factory automation
- Bring student education closer to industrial demands
- Increase the employability of the graduates
- State-of-the-art training equipment and competency based technology training
- World-class lab design according to international standards
“ADPoly collaborated with Festo, a world-wide supplier of automation technology and the performance leader in industrial training and education programs to establish the 1st FACT centre in the Middle East. This centre will provide students with top class training in fluidics, process automation, and factory automation technologies.”
— Dr. Saud Aldajah