3D Simulation Tool for Practical PLC Training
COSIMIR PLC is the new PC-based 3D simulation system featuring various industrial processes designed as a training aid for industrial automation classes. Features include:
- Students can simulate and control individual production processes
- Errors in student programs can be found without physically building any projects
- Instructors can introduce realistic faults in the simulation to sharpen student's troubleshooting skills
- Exercises involving sequence of operations are included
- Optional EasyPort accessory allows software to interface with external training hardware
An embedded logic device can control simulated processes including sorting, pick and place, testing and processing with a rotary index table.
Individual and Network Licenses are available.
For additional information, please contact the Festo Learning Systems Customer Service Center at 631-404-3182.