Electropneumatics, Basic level. The most important basic principles in one compact book.
Top solenoid valves for training
Easy connection of the solenoid coils via 4 mm safety sockets with LED indicator for actuation. The manual override latches and allows very easy error simulation. The port pattern is as per the current symbols to DIN ISO 1219. The newest valve technology is compact, sturdy and inexpensive with the Didactic-Plus, and of course comes with the reliable Quick-Fix mounting system.
Electronic proximity sensors – compatible and reliable
These proximity sensors are based on the same slot mounting system as the pneumatic proximity sensors in TP 101. We opted for short circuit-proof, electronic proximity sensors due to their long service life in training applications.
Logic programming? That's logical.
The basic principles are established with relay control systems and the new supplementary equipment sets "Controllers for fluid engineering" are used according to individual requirements.
The workbook contains a series of graduated project exercises based on actual industrial applications, an enhanced section on fundamentals and a multimedia CD-ROM. The foundation for competent training. Place your order now!
The number and the design of components are specially tailored to the projects contained in the workbook so that the main training aims can be achieved with little outlay. Delivered in practical, Systainer-compatible equipment trays.
- Structure, function and application of single-acting and double-acting cylinders
- Calculating basic parameters
- Direct and indirect actuation
- Application and function of 3/2 and 5/2-way solenoid valves
- Analysing circuits
- Options for pressure measurement
- Pressure-dependent control systems
- Latching circuits
- Logic operations: AND/OR/NOT
- Combining logic operations
- Function and application of limit switches
- End-position monitoring using electronic proximity sensors
- Time delay valves
- Realising oscillating movement
- Economic considerations of using pneumatic components
- Troubleshooting simple electropneumatic circuits
Twelve project-orientated exercises, increasing in complexity and suitable for equipment set TP 201, are the ideal introduction to electropneumatics. Real problem descriptions with positional sketch, concrete project tasks and detailed aids for professional implementation provide the ideal preparation for ta real-life industrial environment.
The workbook includes:
- Sample solutions
- Training notes
- Multimedia CD-ROM with graphics, photos of industrial applications, animations and FluidSIM® circuit diagrams
- Exercise sheets for trainees
- FluidSIM® Pneumatics
- WBT Electropneumatics
- Textbook Basic principles of pneumatics and electropneumatics
- Transparency set, Electropneumatics
- DVD Electropneumatics/Electrohydraulics
- Aluminium profile plate
- Tabletop power supply unit
- Power supply unit for mounting frame
- 4 mm Safety laboratory cables, 106 pieces, red, blue and black (Order no. 571806)
- Electropneumatics, Basic level TP 201: Workbook
- Signal input, electrical (Order no. 162242)
- Relay, three-fold (Order no. 162241)
- Limit switch, electrical, left-actuated (Order no. 183322)
- Limit switch, electrical, right-actuated (Order no. 183345)
- Proximity sensor, optical, M12 (Order no. 572744)
- Proximity sensor, electronic, with cylinder mounting (Order no. 2344752)
- 2 x 3/2-way solenoid valve with LED, normally closed (Order no. 567198)
- 5/2-way solenoid valve with LED (Order no. 567199)
- 5/2-way double solenoid valve with LED (Order no. 567200)
- Pressure sensor with display (Order no. 572745)
- One-way flow control valve (Order no. 193967)
- Single-acting cylinder (Order no. 152887)
- Double-acting cylinder (Order no. 152888)
- Start-up valve with filter control valve (Order no. 540691)
- Manifold (Order no. 152896)
- Plastic tubing (Order no. 151496)