The multimedia tool for training at school and at work
- Structured archive on DVD with complete documentation
- For project work, as well as for training and preparation for tests
- For all training-related areas in the field of automation technology
- For teachers and learners: structure and content have been organised in such a way that trainees can work independently with the Mechatronics Assistant on any given task.
- Practice and topic related range of tasks with solutions
- Graphics, photos, animations, videos sequences, presentations
- Manuals, operating instructions, data sheets and circuit diagrams
- Additional teaching aids and complete technical documentation, as well as lots of tips for working with MPS®
- Training with MPS® can begin immediately with ready-to-use tasks involving modules, stations and systems.
- Various degrees of difficulty for different levels of learning: from introductory tasks to complex projects
- Create your own archive: all tasks can be easily modified and saved as individualised assignments.
- Format documents to suit your individual needs and reuse them: many of the documents included with the Mechatronics Assistant are available in source format (e.g. doc, ppt, dxf).
- Supplementary information and cross-references can be accessed quickly by means of hyperlinks.
- The high-performance full text search function retrieves content as required. Graphics, animations and videos are also linked to keywords and can be retrieved using the search function.
- Always the latest thanks to free updates: you can download updates, new tasks, sample programmes and project ideas free of charge. Your Mechatronics Assistant develops as your knowledge increases: www.festo-didactic.com
- PC with Win XP/Vista/Windows 7
- Flash Player
- Microsoft Office
- Acrobat Reader
- DXF viewer
- Sound card
- DVD drive
- Screen resolution: Min. 1024 x 768
- Multiple licences for local or network installations with any desired number of licences, with online activation or dongle
- Can be installed in German, English or Spanish, as well as other languages upon request
- Shipped on DVD in Systainer