FACT Centre Lagos State, Nigeria
Government Technical College Agidingbi in cooperation with Lagos Eko Project
The FACT Centre Lagos is a successful co-operation between the Lagos State Government and Festo. Based on the principle “Learning by doing”, Festo has developed a training schedule which includes employability training for students and productivity training for employees from industry. The organization and management of the Industrial Training Program is handled by Festo Nigeria.
The FACT Centre consists of two labs – Virtual Mechatronics / Basic technologies of Mechatronics and Partly automated systems – Factory and Process Automation.
The FACT Centre has been established in 2012.
Highlights of the Laboratory
Learning Environment for:
- Virtual Mechatronics
- Pneumatics / Electro-Pneumatics
- Hydraulics / Electro-Hydraulics
- Factory and Process Automation
- Bring student education closer to industrial demands
- Increase the employability of the graduates
- State-of-the-art training equipment and competency based technology training
- World-class lab design according to international standards