FACT Centre Bsarma, Lebanon
Zeenni’s Trading Agency and Industries
The establishment of the FACT Centre for Mechatronics resulted from a gap in the practical know-how of university graduates, who did not fulfil the application-oriented skill demands of local industry. That’s the reason why a local company decided to cooperate with Festo to establish a FACT Centre to train own staff as well as participants from the surrounded industry.
In the meantime, the FACT Centre has established a subsidiary in cooperation with a local university in order to offer demand-driven educational solution for students.
The FACT Centre consists of two labs – Basic technologies of Mechatronics – Fluidics / CAD/CAM/CNC and Process Automation Manufacturing and Packaging Factory solution.
The FACT Centre has been established in 2008.
Highlights of the Laboratory
Learning Environment for:
- Pneumatics / Electro-Pneumatics
- Hydraulics / Electro-Hydraulics
- Process Automation Manufacturing and Packaging System
- Start with the basic disciplines of mechatronics in the Basic Training labs and continue to the highly-sophisticated, partly automated system.
- Bring student education closer to industrial demands
- Increase the employability of the graduates
- State-of-the-art training equipment and competency based technology training
- World-class lab design according to international standards