C.V. Raman College of Engineering
The FACT Centre at the C.V. Raman College of Engineering in India is equipped with Process Automation training equipment covering all levels of Mechatronics – basic, partly and fully automated system.
The aim of the college is to provide technical know-how to students to become certified engineering experts in Process Automation Technology.
It also offers a wide range of different training modules for engineers and technicians from the industry.
The FACT Centre in Bhubaneswar houses one lab – Process Automation.
The FACT Centre has been established in 2014.
Highlights of the Laboratory
Learning Environment for:
- Basic, partly and fully automated training system in Process Automation
- Bring student education closer to industrial demands
- Increase the employability of the graduates
- State-of-the-art training equipment and competency based technology training
- World-class lab design according to international standards