FACT Centre Bhubaneswar, India
C.V. Raman College of Engineering
The FACT Centre at the C.V. Raman College of Engineering in India is equipped with Process Automation training equipment covering all levels of Mechatronics – basic, partly and fully automated system.
The aim of the college is to provide technical know-how to students to become certified engineering experts in Process Automation Technology.
It also offers a wide range of different training modules for engineers and technicians from the industry.
The FACT Centre in Bhubaneswar houses one lab – Process Automation.
The FACT Centre has been established in 2014.
Highlights of the Laboratory
Learning Environment for:
- Basic, partly and fully automated training system in Process Automation
- Bring student education closer to industrial demands
- Increase the employability of the graduates
- State-of-the-art training equipment and competency based technology training
- World-class lab design according to international standards