FACT Centre Ado-Ekiti, Nigeria
Afe Babalola University
The FACT Centre at the Afe Babalola University in Ado-Ekiti is equipped with Basic technologies in Fluidics, Process Automation Manufacturing and Packaging Factory solution.
The aim of ABUAD is to provide technical know-how to ABUAD students by training them to be certified engineering experts in Automation Technology – Factory and Process Automation. It also offers training modules for engineers and technicians from the industry in the area of basic and advanced Manufacturing and Automation. The FACT Centre has been established in 2015.
Highlights of the Laboratory
Learning Environment for:
- Pneumatics / Electro-Pneumatics
- Hydraulics / Electro-Hydraulics
- Process automation Manufacturing and Packaging System
- Start with the basic disciplines of mechatronics in the Basic Training lab and continue to the highly-sophisticated, fully automated Packaging Factory solution
- Bring student education closer to industrial demands
- Increase the employability of the graduates
- State-of-the-art training equipment and competency based technology training
- World-class lab design according to international standards