The patented Connects of Tec2Screen® provide a seamless and clear link between software and hardware as well as theory and practice. On the one hand, they ensure successful learning for the student, while on the other, the interactive and exploratory experiments maximize motivation and the joy of learning, despite complex technology. The direct feedback provided by the learning system makes a significant contribution to this capability.
The signal flow is completely transparent and easy to follow.
The base is made of a sturdy plastic housing with built-in brackets and is used for holding the Apple iPad® and the Connect plug-in interface modules.
- 10 slots for Connects
- With Lightning connector for connecting an Apple iPad®
- Apple iPad® can be locked to prevent removal (with Kensington lock)
- Can be screwed onto standard monitor bracket (VESA 75 x 75 mm)
- Charging function for Apple iPad®
- Compatible with Apple iPad® 4, iPad Air® and iPad Air® 2
Tablet PC with touch-sensitive screen and multi-touch gesture operation. Get off to a flying start with pre-installed account and apps:
- iTunes® account
- Tec2Screen® app
- AirPort® utility program
As a basic unit, the Tec2Screen® base links the iPad® with the patented Connects. The iPad® can also be used as a fully functional tablet, independently of the Tec2Screen®, in the classroom and elsewhere.