The trainer uses the Classroom Manager to assign to the students individual courses, simulations and its own documents. The training topics are loaded onto Tec2Screen® via a network. The student logs in with the allocated user data and sees the available courses. Courses can be completed online as well as offline.
Exciting courses for explorative learning
Videos, animations, measuring exercises and test assignments inspire students to explore and discover. Additionally, the measuring instruments integrated into the courses make interactive troubleshooting exciting. Completing the courses offline outside of the lab is also possible, so that technical knowledge can be learned anywhere at any time.
- Learn various training topics: measurement, open- and closed-loop control, programming, simulation, etc.
- Videos, animations, measuring exercises and test assignments inspire students to explore and discover – this makes learning exciting.
- The integrated QR code scanner quickly provides in-depth information as needed.
- The virtual measuring instruments, such as multimeter or oscilloscope, integrated in the courses support interactive troubleshooting and prepare the measured values perfectly for analysis.
- Learn always and everywhere – offline completion of the theoretical parts of a course is possible on all popular devices.
- The project and problem-solving courses are available for many technologies, and new courses are added constantly.
Understand the real world better thanks to simulations
The representation of complex subject matter using simple, clear simulations is an essential part of modern training systems. With Tec2Screen®, different technologies, programming languages and application areas of PLC programming can be realistically tested and simulated, both in terms of structure and representation. Students literally have the process in the palms of their hands, and the signal flow can be followed thanks to the lines connected via the Connect to the iPad®.
In practical, hands-on training, students can explore the training packages, MPS® modules and stations, or individual components themselves using a QR code scanner and therefore gain a better understanding of the associated technologies.
Tec2Screen® provides exercises and tools for recording and measuring values. Virtual measuring instruments such as the multimeter or oscilloscope can record both analog and digital signals. They can be used to measure various values in electrical engineering, such as voltage, current, or resistance.
- The Tec2Screen® simulations show fascinating and realistic applications of PLC technology.
- Controllers and applications can be tested and simulated quickly – independently of the programming language and PLC.
- The ability to change parameters allows the student to recognize and understand the impacts right away.
- Learning from mistakes – errors are allowed with simulations, and they show their impact without any damage being done to the real hardware.
- Simulations replace large and complex systems that take up space and budgets.
The trainer uses the learning management system Classroom Manager to assign individual courses, simulations and even its own documents to the students. The training topics are loaded onto Tec2Screen® via a wireless network. The student logs in with the allocated user data and sees the available courses. Courses can be completed online as well as offline. In the courses, the student has the opportunity to interact directly with other learning systems via the Connects.
The Classroom Manager continuously documents individual learning progress. This allows the trainer to actively coach the student. To accelerate the learning process, courses and individual learning units can simply be transferred to the student’s Tec2Screen® via WLAN. This is done using the learning management system “Classroom Manager” which is installed on the trainer’s PC workstation.