What does the Classroom Manager do?
The learning management system for the Classroom Manager manages all digital learning media such as WBTs, Tec2Screen® courses, simulations, multimedia training programs or self-made documents and materials in a central library. Trainers also have the option of preparing their own tests or questionnaires. These learning media can be used by the trainer to create his or her own teaching units and assign them to the students individually according to their abilities.
Features and Benefits
- Allows the creation and management of users and user groups
- User self-registration
- Individual assignment of training topics to users or groups
- The learning progress of each individual can be assessed and documented
- Easy integration of own resources
- Option to design own courses by using existing learning units
- Individual creation of certificates
- Support for SCORM standards 1.2 and 1.3
Connected Learning – in a separate and independent network
The Classroom Manager and the Tec2Screen® system can be integrated into your existing local network environment. Even without linking to the local network or the Internet, a separate network can be set up quickly and easily with the Tec2Screen® Media Systainer. Courses and simulations are transferred via WLAN to the user’s Tec2Screen®. Similarly, individual learning progress is synchronized in real time and documented in the Classroom Manager.