With its patented interface ‒ the Connect, Tec2Screen® represents the link between the real and the virtual worlds, and together with the base forms the core of the system. Courses and simulations developed by Festo Didactic deliver the content for learning, informing, controlling, measuring, regulating and programming, which can be linked to hardware via the Connects. Students can thus explore the exciting world of technology through interactive courses and experiments and directly follow the signal flow between software and hardware.
- No gap between theory and practice
- Signal flow and interaction between software and hardware is visible and comprehensible
- Adaptable to different learning systems and technologies
- No additional or special hardware is needed for Tec2Screen®
- Courses and simulations can be assigned according to the student’s knowledge and learning preferences
- Student-centered learning approach helps to transform the teacher’s role from instructor to administrator and motivator
- Classroom Manager allows the individual administration and monitoring of students
Modular and flexible learning solution
Tec2Screen® can be used from anywhere and at any time and can be adapted to the student’s specific learning preferences, learning speed, and previous knowledge and interests. The system’s mobility makes it possible for users to learn at home or on the move and teaches students how to work with new digital media.
Course content and experiments can be created with the help of the Content Builder and iEasyLab. Courses as well as other digital documents can be assigned to students via the learning management system, Classroom Manager.
Required components for the use of Tec2Screen®
- Tec2Screen® set (Base, iPad®, Connects)
- Classroom Manager (Learning Management System)
- Courses and Simulations
- Additional Connects
- Tec2Screen® App (free in the Apple App Store®)
- Media Systainer (optional)
- Content Builder (optional)